The biggest summer for the IceHL since 2008 is finally winding down. We're on the last leg of our journey — creating jerseys for the last group of IceHL World franchises. We have a creative and colorful set of logos so I can't wait to see the uniforms!
- Design 1 dark and 1 light jersey using team colors and logos provided. (Equipment such as socks, gloves and helmets is optional.)
- Both jerseys must be in the same image file (PNG or PDF preferred).
- Submit your final design to email@example.com by August 26.
- Include your first and last name and email address in the graphic you submit and in the body of your email. (Your name will be displayed during voting but your email address will remain private.)
- Most important: BE CREATIVE! BE CREATIVE! BE CREATIVE!
- Seriously! Voters can only choose creative jerseys when they're presented with them.
JERSEY DESIGN KIT
To enter the contest you will need to download the IceHL Jersey Design Kit. Click the blue button on the right.
The Design Kit is a ZIP containing the following files:
- 4 dual jersey templates (PNG)
- 15 team logos (primary, secondary and wordmarks for the Minotaurs, Mountaineers, Rush and Royal HC)
Like previous jersey contests, the template provided is strongly encouraged, but not required to enter.
Designers may use any template they choose as long as the resulting image uses a 5x3 aspect ratio (preferably 1600x960 pixels) and includes these elements:
- Two contrasting jerseys (front and back for both)
- Full set of numbers and letters (make note of any special fonts used)
- Optional: socks, helmets, gloves and pants
When customizing your jerseys, you may use any name and number you choose. (Inappropriate names will disqualify your submission.)
Please note that the team logos in the Design Kit are to be used only on jersey submissions. You may not use them for any other purpose.
Final note. Simply submitting your jersey design doesn't guarantee it will be included in the voting process. If it doesn't meet a certain level of quality, I'll give you the opportunity to try again as long as you meet the deadline. (But I always accept far more than I reject.)
DEADLINE: TUESDAY, AUG. 26
I know this deadline is coming up quickly but jersey submissions came together quickly with the Division A teams and we got far more than I expected.
As always, if you have any questions, please ask by email. Good luck to all!