This has been an incredibly busy summer for the IceHL, no doubt. On Wednesday night, the winning logo designs for the first group of IceHL World teams were revealed. Now it's time to give them some cool jersey designs!
- Design 2 contrasting jerseys using team colors and logos provided. (Equipment such as socks, gloves and helmets is optional.)
- Both jerseys must be in the same image file (PNG or PDF preferred).
- Submit your final design to email@example.com by July 24.
- Include your first and last name and email address in the graphic you submit and in the body of your email. (Your name will be displayed during voting but your email address will remain private.)
- Most important: GET CREATIVE!
JERSEY DESIGN KIT
To enter the contest you will need to download the IceHL Jersey Design Kit. Click the blue button on the right.
The Design Kit is a ZIP containing the following files:
- 4 double jersey templates (PNG)
- 13 team logos (primary, secondary and wordmarks for the Cosmonauts, Samurai, Armada and Hammers)
Like the Honu jersey contest, the template provided is strongly encouraged, but not required to enter.
Designers may use any template they choose as long as the resulting image uses a 5x3 aspect ratio (preferably 1600x960 pixels) and includes these elements:
- Two contrasting jerseys (front and back for both)
- Full set of numbers and letters (make note of any fonts used)
- Optional: socks, helmets, gloves and pants
When customizing your jerseys, you may use any name and number you choose. (Inappropriate names will disqualify a submission.)
Please note that the team logos in the Design Kit are to be used only on jersey submissions. You may not use them for any other purpose.
Final note. Simply submitting your jersey design doesn't guarantee it will be included in the voting process. If it doesn't meet a certain level of quality, I'll give you the opportunity to try again as long as you meet the deadline. (But I always accept far more than I reject.)
DEADLINE: THURSDAY, JULY 24
As always, if you have any questions, please ask by email. Good luck to all!